|"My career highlight has been winning my first ever World Indoor Singles in 2010 - It's what what I've played for all my life"
7 June 1968
||City of Ely, UK
||I use the Tiger for rinks up to 16.5sec and Tiger II for rinks that are 17sec+
|Why do you use this bowl?
||These bowls have the most comfortable grip and suit the portable rink.
||Winning my first ever World Indoor Singles in 2010
- 2010 Winner World Indoor Singles
- 2008 Winner Scottish International Open
- 2007 Winner World Match Play
- 2007 Winner English Fours
- 2007 Winner Australian Open Pairs (easy)
- 2007 Winner World Mixed Pairs
- 2006 Winner EBPA Singles
- 2006 Winner British Isles Fours
- 2006 Winner International Open
- 2005 Winner British Isles Fours
- 2005 Winner English Fours
- 2005 Winner International Open
- 2004 Winner International Open
- 2004 Winner English Fours
- 2002 Winner EBPA Singles
- 2002 Winner English Singles
- 2000 Winner Welsh Masters
- 1999 Winner Welsh Masters
- 1998 Winner Irish Masters
|What would you do if you weren't bowling?
||Cricket, golf, poker (all badly)